Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday


This gorgeous view was part of my 6.25 loop this morning. I am blessed to live in such a beautiful place.

The run was hot though! Despite the killer scenery the temps were soaring and I was thankful for a full Camelbak. My running partner was battling a nasty headcold and wasn't feeling as energetic as usual so we took it easy still finishing in an hour even.

I'm happy to report that I have been behaving myself and watching the quantities of what I put in my mouth. I'm also getting some extra exercise by coaching my son's soccer team. Can you say fun?

5 comments:

  1. Good job with your habits! Love the photo from your run, it is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous place to run
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is beautiful there. What a lovely place to run.

    Soccer mom....hmmm, this may take a bit for me to get used to. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous view! Reminds me of here, very green and lush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow-that is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete